Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Commercials That Annoy You


Ever sit down to watch the tube to relax and find out your program is playing that one commercial that just annoys the shit out of you? Not just your normal everyday crappy commercial but that one that is so freaking awful that you refuse to buy/use their product because of it. That happened to me the other day so I decided to post the most wretched ideas in marketing that are on TV today.


Dr. Scholl's Gel Insoles











They should have called this shit Dr. Seuss's Gel Insoles after they slapped this crap on a commercial spot.



Subway








This commercial is so awful it makes my stomach turn more than their meatball Subs.


Free Credit Report . Com








If I could burn the sound and image of that annoying dick wad out of my skull I would. This is one guy who should be thrown in the Octagon with Rampage Jackson. In fact throwing in the guy who thought of this commercial would be a good idea too.



Frank TV






Does anybody actually watch this show? Never before have I seen a so many promos for a television show that I would never watch. The guy seems about as retarded as the characters he portrays.

Truth Anti-Tobacco






I hate these commercials so much that I started smoking.

Dominos




Awful! Did you even attempt to think of a commercial idea? Or did you have the Family Guy Manatees come up with that crap for you?

Did I miss any? Let me know!

No comments: